air bag light keeps flashing

my 96 pickup air bag light keeps flashin, i got it this way i hear it is very expensive to replace one of these i dont know it is has discharged before what can i do to get rid of the light if the air bag is no good?

Reply to
96xekingcab

if the airbag isnt any good and you dont plan on replacing it then i would just remove the cluster and remove the airbag bulb, i would also think a fuse may do the same. just my 2 cents

Reply to
Shawn