Codes for 2001 Nissan Sentra GXE, 1.8 L Eng.

As promissed here are the codes that I was given for my Nissan Sentra "service engine soon" light.

There are also recalls posted on Nissans sight that may prevent this from occuring. You may want to check this out as well.

Here are the codes.

P1111 - INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE (IAT) SENSOR CIRCUIT INTERMITTENT HIGH VOLTAGE

P1131 - LACK OF HO2S SWITCH - SENSOR INDICATES LEAN

P1140 - WATER IN FUEL CONDITION

Reply to
Divlja

Can someone please tell me what to do now that I know these codes ?

What's my next step... sorry ... I'm one of those females that can't do cars without a man :)

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Divlja

On my server, what you see below is all there is. What codes do you have? What behavioral symptoms with the car?

Reply to
E. Meyer

Codes are as follows... but the only behavioral problem is that there is now all of a sudden a sqealing noise when I start the car. But it runs fine as far as I can see.

P1111 - INTAKE AIR TEMPERATURE (IAT) SENSOR CIRCUIT INTERMITTENT HIGH VOLTAGE

P1131 - LACK OF HO2S SWITCH - SENSOR INDICATES LEAN

P1140 - WATER IN FUEL CONDITION

Reply to
Divlja

None of my sources show these codes having these descriptions. Where/how did you get them?

Reply to
E. Meyer