Drove a Titan last night

a nice SE - they had one in Inver Grove Heights (minneapolis)

Reply to
Dan Patch

that's nice Dan Howzabout some more information? Impressions? I'm going to check one out Saturday in Reno

Reply to
jeff

what are you a dentist? impressions? hgaha

i really liked it, waiting to see an LE. it handled really nice on ice and bumpy gravel road, plenty of room in back, layout of dash and stuff was nice.

Reply to
Dan Patch

I drove one today at the Bedford, TX dealership King Cab SE 4x4 - currently own a 01 Pathy.

  1. VERY large cab.
  2. Exhaust was louder than expected - dealer says that is designed in.
  3. LOTS of power
  4. Cruised at 60 mph at 1500 rpm
  5. Lots taller than the Pathy
  6. Firm suspension, not car like, but very comfortable
  7. Impressed with layout, appearance, quality & handling.
  8. Mileage MIGHT be equal to Pathy at 18mpg posted.
  9. Felt that most > a nice SE - they had one in Inver Grove Heights (minneapolis)
Reply to
Phil Philipp