Exterra - Rattling in dash at acceleration and wind noise with sunroof

Hello,

Upon acceleration in my 01 Xterra SE, I get a rattlign of sorts coming from somewhere in or around the dash. This seems to be some sort of rattlign thats triggered by a certain resonation. Anyone have this or have dealt with this?

Second, my sunroof seems to clamp down fairly loosely, adn as such, I do get a bit of wind noise. Is this something that the mechanics at Nissan can adjust?

Actually, a third... Does anyone have an extended warranty plan and what all does it cover?

Thanks, Kris

Reply to
Jeff