Factory Stereo for sale Nissan 240

Anyone need a factory stereo from a '91 Nissan 240 SX LE? If you are interested check out my auction..

(This post was not meant to be spam. I hope it helps someone find what they need)

Reply to
<.>

I can hardly imagine anyone wanting 1991 stereo. Not a good year. Audio systems were good in the 70-89's and after 1998, something in between is crap

Reply to
Mark Levitski