fixing / fitting WINDOW REGULATOR on NISSAN SUNNY (87)

Hi all,

I have been trying to fix a driver side window regulator on a nissan sunny (87). The cable has become all slack, which I've tried putting back on. I'm not sure that I'm able to do this tight enough as it fails to work correctly after I've attempted it.

I have access to another window regulator from another sunny which is scraped, but I've no idea how to remove the whole thing (ie where the cable ends [on the window?]).

Any suggestions much appreciated.

Reply to
nospam