HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CAR AFTER I REMOVED THE SPEEDO

hey just writing to ask if any one will no why my nissan pulsar n13 '88 starts up funny after i revoved the speedo to get the dash out. could it have something to do with the computer under the seat i have no idea everything works still but it feels as if the timing of the cars engin is ut can anyone help my email address is pearson snipped-for-privacy@dodo.com.au thankyou

Reply to
pearson_c