Heated Read Window

Hi Folks,

The heated rear window on my Nissan Almera 2001 doesn't work....

The light on the switch stopped coming on a few days ago. I've checked all the fuses, and they are OK. I've checked the continuity around the element on the back window, and that is OK too. Can anyone suggest anything else to check.

Also...... The cup holder thing on the central console keeps sticking, I made the assumption that the idiot who owned the car before me must have spilt his coffee and didn't clean it properly, because the underside of the holder gets sticky when the car warms up. Does anyone know a trick to clean the crap off without taking the whole bloomin console to bits.

another MickG

MickG,

The indicator lamp may be out. Does the element work or did you assume is was not working because the lamp did not come on? As far as the cup holder goes I have been known to disassemble the whole works and stick it in the dishwasher!

Sparky

Reply to
Steve Parker