[Help] S13 200SX rear "Nissan" logo size?

Hi,

I've just had some rust repairs done on the hatchback of my S13 Nissan 200SX (pop-up headlight model), but although the repair work was excellent, they managed to botch the replacement brushed metal "Nissan" logo decal on the tail by using a standard typeface rather than Nissan's official one. I've removed their yuckky version and have found a proper logo to use, but I don't know what the the original dimensions were.

Does anyone here have an S13 200SX (aka 240 in America I believe) that they could measure the rear logo of?? I need the width and height of the "Nissan" logo as well as the indent measurements from the edges of the hatchback rear lip. (A good quality picture with a scale ruler posted to somewhere like ImageShack would be a God-send.)

Thanks.

Reply to
Your Name

Sned me a legit email address & I can send you a couple of picks of the rear end of my daughter's '91 U.S. 240sx fastback if you think it will help.

Reply to
E. Meyer

I'm only on a dial-up connection, so it would be easier for me if you could upload the pictures to somewhere like Image Shack

(itsfree and no need to "join" anything) and then post here the direct linksthey give you.

Thanks

Reply to
Your Name