How is the X-Trail

I hear that Nissan will be bringing the X-Trail into North America starting with the 2005 model year (although it has been available elsewhere for a number of years now). How does it compare with the Honda CRV or Toyota RAV4? Any thoughts?

Reply to
C L

If you search this forum you will find a number of threads about the X-Trail.

In a nutshell its better than either of other two.

Reply to
Big Ron

The X-Trail has been available in Mexico for a few years now and will be made available later this year in Canada. The US is one of the few countries in the world that does not offer this vehicle.

Reply to
DC_Hawaii

it definitely is better than crv and rav4. we have a yahoo group in australia check it

some people have had problems with the first model turbo diesel but all problems have been fixed with series 2. also some guys down here have complained about clutches burning out under duress! i have an x-trail and they are bloody brilliant mate!

choppa

Reply to
rastor