How many quarts of transmission fluid needed when changing transmission pan in 2002 Pathfinder

I have to replace my 2002 Pathfinder transmission pan after hitting a rather large rock while going over Mosquito Pass in Colorado and denting it to the point that it is slowly dripping on my garage floor. One drop every 4 - 8 hours or so, from the looks of things. The owners manual and service manual tell how to add fluid, but do not say anything about the actual capacity needed, like they do with the oil change instructions. I know I can sort of measure whatever comes out when I drop the pan, but I want to have enough new fluid on hand when I change the pan. But, I don't need any extras cluttering my garage. Anyone know what the quantity of quarts is likely to be?

Reply to
hrhofmann