How to check if a car has 2nd generation airbags?

Is there any way to know if a car has "second-generation" airbags? I'm talking about the 1998 ones that were depowered-by-20%, not the recent dual-stage ones, which I think should be called third-generation.

I'm asking because I have my sights set on a 98 240SX, and the 1998 brochure simply lists "dual air bags," yet I remember browsing on Nissan's website in summer of 1998, at which point it said "2nd generation airbags."

FYI, the Sentra, Altima, and 200SX (but not Maxima) switched over for 1998.

Reply to
Crunchy Cookie