How to remove/replace 2004 Armada Third Brake Light??

Can anyone provide assistance with how to remove/replace the third brake light housing on a Pathfinder Armada? The lamp is out and I can't pass state vehicle inspection without it. A quick inspection shows no obvious screws. The only access to the housing I can see are the two rubber boots that secure the wiring harness. The wiring runs from behind the cargo door. I have found to my dismay that the dealership wants $50 for the lamp and $150 to replace it. Is it that difficult? Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
jdbreske1