Introduction

Hello All
I'm in the process of fixing up a 1990 240SX and am looking for a forum with some knowledgeable people that may be able to help along the way.
Is this it??
Background:
90 Nissan 240 SX coupe Wrecked 89 240SX fastback
The coupe has some underbody rust and 300K on the engine, I bought the 89 a few years ago from the insurance company after it had rear ended something, the front was wrecked to the fan but the engine has only 110,000Km so my plan has been to pull the engine out of the coupe, fix up all the rust and put the other engine in. While I've got it all apart I'll re-do all the suspension (bushings/bearings/struts/springs) and I thought I'd look around for aftermarket enhancements (clutch? flywheel? exhaust?)
So far I've pulled the back sub-frame/driveshaft, the engine/tranny, the interior and the front suspension and steering will all be off today.
Jeff Roberts
Jeff... Best one that I have found so far is the 240SX Owners Mailing list:
Once you subscribe to the group, you can post all the questions you like - there are so many knowledgeable people on that list, that you'll be amazed on how much these people know.
If you aren't thrilled about subscribing to a e-mailing list, then try the following alternatives:
www.240SX.org www.zilvia.net www.freshalloy.com
There are yet other forums available which can be found thru the above mentioned but you'll have to check them yourself - there are too many to list in this reply. If you search the above mentioned, it's possible that you might be able to find a local chapter in your neck of the woods whose members would be more than happy to help you out.
You might also want to check the Internet also. There is an online Nissan Performance Magazine that lists information on how to enhance the performance of your 240. See link below
http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/february02/240suspension.shtml
They often post information on how to improve your Nissan 240SX
Now if you're local to the Las Vegas Nevada area on the weekend of August 27th thru 29th, come check out the National 240SX convention. Folks from all over the country will be traveling to this event. http://www.240sxnationalconvention.org /
(see attached for pictures from the 2002 Nissan 240SX National Convention:) http://www-scf.usc.edu/~paulli/blackandred/pics3.htm#072702
Anyhow, hope this helps... ID '95 240SX SE member...www.SoCal240sx.org
Jeff wrote:

On 6/20/04 7:21 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@telus.net, "Jeff"