Nissan 4x4 wheel caps

Ok guys I need atleast one, or a whole set is fine, of Nissan Black Center caps for 4wd. I have a 94 NIssan 4x4, but any of the older black caps will work. If anyone has one or two or the whole set for front and back let me know, Ill buy them... Thanks Guys. Todd Sides

Reply to
N. Todd Sides

These turn up on eBay quite often. Just enter...

+nissan +truck or +nissan +pathfinder

...into the search field every week and eventually you'll come up with a set.

Cheers, Geoff Glave Vancouver, Canada

Reply to
Geoff Glave

Reply to
N. Todd Sides

No prob... In fact there's a set on there right now: