Nissan Almera Nx

is is the first time that I write. I would like to have some information: as from object. I have bought second-hand, the last spring, a 1996 Nissan Almera Nx, to intend us the version with all the optionalses. The point is the following: is the motor a 1600 with 16 valves moreover it would also result to have 100 cvs, but how come do I feel the slow motor? It is not scattante, him that not hangs few but I sincerely thought pits something of better as performances, considering how first I had a Suzuki swift 1.3 gtis that walked really strongly. it's normal all this? thanks in advance to whom will answer me.

Reply to
zerocool

In message , zerocool writes

All Almeras are 16 valves, but the manual that I have only covers current models, that is 1500cc petrol 1800cc Petrol and 2200cc diesel. With a bit more information I might be able to help.

Reply to
Clive