Nissan extends the BASIC warranty on the Quest retroactively...

Just got a letter from Nissan saying that to show their confidence, they are extending the basic warranty on the Quest from 3yr/36k to 5yr/60k.

Nice gesture from Nissan in light of the problems people have experienced!

I'm wondering though - I bought an 6yr/100k extended from the start - will they add an extra 24k to that, or send me a rebate for the $$$ difference? I doubt it, but figured I check to see if anyone here knows if they've done this in the past and how they've addressed extended warranties when doing it...

Reply to
Verizon User