Altima 2001 Battery

Thinking about getting new battery before winter sets in. Just wondering what the consensus is about the dealer replacing it with a Nissan battery (if there is such a thing) or going the Sears route. I expect to hold onto car for a good number of years. Dannie

Reply to
Dannie

Jon Smith

Get a battery from Costco for approx $40, I think its a 70 month warranty battery (prorated), with first 36 month free replacement warranty.

Reply to
jjjsan

Sears Diehard batteries are MADE by Interstate. Costco batteries are made by Johnson Controls, which also makes Autozone's Duralast batteries. I've been thru 2 costco batteries, and won't be going back for a 3rd. I like the Diehard ones, they seem to last at least 5 years..

Reply to
Eric F