2004 Nissan Quest Extended Warranty

I work at a Nissan dealership, and due to the numerous problems, certain models of the 2004, have an extended bumper to bumper warranty to 5yr 60k instead of the 3yr 36k.

FYI

Reply to
EC

Certain models? Not all of them?

Reply to
ppointer

Can you give us some examples about the problems. I wonder how is the integrity of the body. It looks so flimsy and everything's are very fragile

Reply to
oguzkaya

Go to this Edmunds.com discussion group to read several problems related to the 04 Quest.

have 2200 miles on my SL, and so far no problems but a slight doorrattle. I managed 28 MPG highway from Southern California to Vegas andback. So far, so good. BTW, my dealer did not mention the extended warranty, and tried to sell methe separate policy, which thankfully I turned down anyway. I found asticker on my owners manual about a week later mentioning the extendedmanufacturer warranty.

Reply to
werner339