2004 Nissan Quest Warranty

I just purchased a 2004 Quest SL which is a great vehicle (I only have 300 miles on it, but I love it so far). The dealer stated it had a Basic Coverage 36/36000 warranty, the warranty book and the website say the same. However, the owners manual has a sticker on the cover that says the Basic Coverage warranty for 2004 Nissan Quests is extended to 60 Months,

60,000. Has anyone else purchase one to find the same? It's good to know because it could save you a bunch if you planned on buying an extended warranty. I wish I could get some confirmation on this from Corporate Nissan, but they haven't answered my two requests. Did I mention this is a great vehicle? Powerful, Smooth, Tons of features, and good gas milage to boot.
Reply to
werner339

Due to issues with early production and some problems in assembly at the new plant, the warranty for all owners has been extended to

60/60k.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck.K