Nissan Forum

Sorry for this post,

But, I've put up a forum specifically for Nissans, and soon to follow will be a website to run along side it.

please visit

Please pass this information around friend/family to increase the number of members. I'll be advertising the site alot on the net over the next week so please be patient while we build a good number of members.

I would be gratefull if people who visit the board could register, so that others will see that the number of members is increasing.

Thanks Alot

Shaun

Reply to
Shaun Sheppard

sheesh, not ANOTHER Nissan site

Reply to
NissTech

Hey man, do you have any idea how difficult it is to be a petty, stupid tyrant in a meritocracy?

Reply to
Pronto Breakneck

Why bother, a great fourm can be found at:

http:\\

From there you can find others.

Reply to
Livefree

Seems all these Nissan forums are dead :(

Reply to
-=NPG=-