Nissan Kingcap Question

I have a ?94 Kingcap in pretty good shape overall, but had a strange problem yesterday while driving on the Interstate the at night. My dashboard lamp, or whatever the light that illuminates the speedometer is called, was periodically going out. This didn?t happen too often, and when it did I toggled the switch and it eventually came back on. Still, there would be times I would toggle it on and off and it would take a few tries to get it to light up the dashboard again. This troubles me a little bit.

Why is this? Is this a serious problem? I unfortnately don?t know too much about cars. I have a front right turn signal out, and havent fixed it yet, could that be part of the problem?

- zack

Reply to
UOZack