Nissan Micra oil pressure switch

Nissan Micra G plate 89 1.0 ltr

My oil pressure switch appears to be leaking.

This is situated at rear of engine and in the block above pan height.

It appears to have developed a leak just as i am going away tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me...

Q1 will i have to drain the oil

Q2 will i have to replace or can i refit existing with say a smear of liquid gasket.

I would rather refit than replace as i just dont have the time

Any tips on what to expect should i try to remove it.

Reply to
Capstick

switch,must be clean surround before, and take time dry.

Reply to
Mizzioni