Nissan X-Trail (2003 Model, Australia) - Sound System Manufacturer

Hi I am from Australia, have a Feb 2003 Nissan X-Trail TI Luxury. I am trying to find some statistics on the sound system and whether I can upgrade it to a version that reads MP3 CD's.

The Nissan USA and Nissan Australia web sites have no where, I can find, that allows me to contact their technical department.

I tried a few newsgroups and best I found was reference to Clarion. When I contacted me they told me they were not in fact the OEM manufacturers of the sound system. They did tell me they were coming out in mid-2004 with a in-dash 2-DIN, 6 CD stacker MP3 enabled system but I was wanting to find the original manufacturer of the sound system and see if they could help me sooner.

Any advice or direction greatly appreciated.

Please post back into newsgoup as my email is not real to avoid spam.

TIA Paul

Reply to
Local