P12 Primera V

Does anyone know anything about the P12 Primera V ? I know that it is ( was ) a japanese spec model with the variable valve timing SR20 and a six speed manual, but I have never seen any technical or performance specs for the car. Does anyone know where you might find these things ?

Eric Headley

Reply to
Eric Headley

do a search on SR20VE, you should be able to find tonnes of stuff on it!

Reply to
Thomas McMechan