Price for a starter for a 94 Nissan Sentra 4 door

I've come to the conclussion that my starter has gone bad, mostly because I've already had my battery checked, I checked my altinater and it was good. The car wasn't even turning over. Anyways I believe I need a new starter and I was wondering if anyone could give me an estimate on how much it would cost.

Thanks.

Ben

Reply to
Benericson007