Re: 1990 Pathfinder XE

See my post re 6/15 1995 Pathfinder XE question posted by Dan.

Add to that, about six m> I have a 1990 Pathfinder that just went into the shop for a new automatic

transmission (ouch). Called them to see how it's going and they say > transmission is fixed and fine but they can't figure out why it doesn't have > any power. Just limps along - any ideas out there? Also some friends have > now said that Pathfinders are prone to transmission problems - have had this > vehicle 5 years and it's been great. Taking it in for regular servicing and > it's never let me down. Has anyone else heard of this? > >
Reply to
SGS