Re: Aftermarket Power Windows for my Datsun 280Z

coming from a 240Z owner, Anything you buy from jcwhitney sucks

Go to

order a catalogue Dealing with Z-car doors is a major BITCH. I've rebuilt several doors. I HATE it, but I like keeping my original doors.

off subject, I hope spammers dont pull all of our e-mail addresses from here.

Reply to
Lord Biotree