Re: why aren't fuel prices dropping?

Gas prices aren't dropping, cause we will pay whatever they ask for. I do

>it, and you do it. It is either pay, or walk, and I ain't gonna walk, so I >pay whatever they ask, and drive wherever I want.

At least someone has some brains I could not say it any better

Reply to
Lord Biotree

Could it be that the soccer mom in the SUV isn't going to be as quick as the redneck in the pickup to loosen their teeth if they get obnoxious? Why do the animal rights types splash red paint on fur coats and leave the leather jacket crowd alone? :-)

Later, Joe

Reply to
Joe Kultgen

'cause they just had a burger for lunch and would feel guilty ?

Maybe it's just because cows are not very cuddly, and a baby harp seal looks like a pet.

Bob

Reply to
'nuther Bob