Re: Anyone with 05 Xterra?

I got around 15 mpg on my FIRST tank of gas. Mixed driving, some 4wd, and keep in mind this is during break in so it should go up. Haven't checked since - but...

I'm at just over 1000 miles now, and have had the first oil change. I'll be doing major highway miles this week and will let you know how that goes. Be forewarned, though - i'm a bit of a lead foot!!

John

Reply to
jdr01930