I need Bosch airflow meter 0280 218 094 (22680 5U400) nissan almera

HI

This part is very expensive in Nissan dealer in Poland.

Where can I bay this part and how much is it? (any e-shop?)

Boles

Reply to
Bulba008

"Bulba008" wrote: > HI > > This part is very expensive in Nissan dealer in Poland. > > Where can I bay this part and how much is it? (any e-shop?) > > > Boles

Try Advance Auto-parts online and see if they can ship it to you. May take a few internet searches...

Reply to
SETITOFF