Re: Hard Steering-feels like power steering has gone south

id get em replaced asap before you cant steer at all, ive seem tie rod failure on the interstate and it isnt pretty

I have attached 2 pictures of a damaged tie rod end on a 1990 Nissan Sentra. > I am experiencing hard steering could this be the root of the problem? It > looks easy enough to replace the damaged part. > Is there any thing I should be aware of? Keep in mind that I am a novice! > > >
Reply to
Shawn