1999 Primera Tech Question Front Brakes

Have just replaced the Front brake Pads on My 1999 Primera Estate.The brakes are Bendix and two anti sqeal shims were on the inner pad and one on the outer pads.The shims were put back the same with the new pads. On checking the Haynes Manual, I see the illustration of the Bendix Brake shows two shims on the outer pad with one on the inner.Can someone please tell me which is correct,the Manual or how I found them. Thanks. Pete Patterson. Auckland New Zealand.

Reply to
Pete Patterson