Re: Honda Urban SUV Concept Will Compete With The Nissan Juke, Is As Ugly As The Juke

Images have surfaced on the Interwebs of the Honda Urban SUV Concept set

> to be unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show in the next few days, and it > continues the latest Honda design trends we as a staff have recently > dubbed "interestingly horrifying." More » > Read More:

Unfortunately the future of car design does look like it's heading towards incredibly ugly. Most "concept" car designs have been extremely ugly for years, but now those ugly designs are actually getting into the showrooms and onto the roads. :-(

Reply to
Your Name