Re: Murano???

I test drove one today and thought it was amazing! Is the Infiniti FX45 basically the same underneath? I need to check that out too--but it sounds like it's a little too rough to fully enjoy on a daily basis...

I got mine 5/3, its a Super Black SL AWD with all the options but Nav and > VDC. I love the look, the drive, the stairs I get, the whole darn thing. > Test drive one and you want turn back. Also, go to freshalloy.com and check > out their great Nissan forums for more info on the Murano. Later. > > > > > > Anyone here own a Murano? I am thinking of buying one and want to know > your > > thoughs on it. > > > > > >
Reply to
Niles Standish