Re: stalling primera (uk)

It could be something as simple as the idle speed or the TPS (throttle position sensor)needing a slight adjustment.

i own a 1999 2ltr s manual primera. nice car and everything, my problem is > that when the engine is at normal temp, it has a habit of stalling or the > revs dipping below 500rpms when i am braking to a stop. its quite > unervining when it stalls as i loose the power steering and brakes. > i tried blipping the throttle (upto 3000-3500rpms) when the engine is at > normal temp from tick over (800rpms?) and get the same effect as above. > i have also noticed that when the car is ticking over at normal temp. the > revs are falling to about 5-600rpms and back upto about 800rpms. > i know it will be a sensor or something daft like that (i hope) > i would appreciate an answer to my problem and the costs involved as its > driving me nuts! > tia mike > >
Reply to
Steve B

Monte

Try asking at

Thats the Nissan Primera Owners Club in the UK.

Reply to
Lee Cripps