Re: XTRail Offroad

Per, Ron, or other,

We are intended to buy an X-trail sport version (no leather, 2WD only). Any advice regarding the seat upholstery? I want to put bigger tires under it. Not the standard 215/65/R16 but 225- or

235 /75/R16. Any experience in it and is it possible?

-- Thank you for your help.

Bart, Jakarta

> > > The issues I have with the car concern mainly the interior durability > > or lack of it. The interior is already showing signs of wear and tear. > > Every knock and bump seems to show and even the centre pillars show > > scratches from where the seat belts buckles flip back and hit it. The > > seats look dirty and don't seem to clean up too well. It kinda makes > > me wonder what it is going to look like in a couple af years time. > > > > Peter > > Know what you mean about the scratches......I've had mine just over a > year and funnily enough the majority of scratches are from the wife's > shoulder bag, which has metal buckles on it which catch the glove > compartment door. I complain to her constantly about it but does she > take any notice? Does she hell! > > What I do is just soak a cloth in a little white spirit and run it > over the plastic. That seems to take away all the little scratches > (thankfully no big gouges) I also bought the custom-fitted trunk liner > which keep that area pretty neat and I got the top of the back bumper > surfaced with a black plastic protector. I have a dog you see. > > As far as the seats are concerned, mine clean up pretty well using a > cheap upholstery cleaner from the local motoring accessory store. They > look pretty much pristine. > > Ron
Reply to
AA Arens