Still Problem After ECM Replacement...Help!!!!

My trusted mechanic of 15 years said we needed to replace the main computer(ECM) in my 92 Stanza after the analyzer indicated a code 13.I got a rebuilt one and although the car may run slightly better I still have a problem.It will run fine when cold then when its warm it will skip and miss and will stall out.It is very hard restarting if it starts at all.The spark plugs are soaked as if it is flooding out which was the main problem to begin with.Yesterday it stalled and when I took the plugs out they were black(Gas..right?)I cleaned them off and got it started and skipped and puttered back home. So now the mechanic is on vacation for 2 weeks and I dont have use of my car.Can anyone shed some light on my situation? I do much of my own car repairs and would really appreciate any advice that I get about getting this car running again.It is a 5 speed with 150k and was running fine till now.BTW wires, plugs,dist. cap and rotor were replaced 1 week ago.Thank You.

Tony C.

Reply to
Tony Deb