Replaced Alternator and now no A/C, Blinkers, windows.....

I was hoping someone might know what I might be doing wrong.

I replaced the alternator on a 97' Sentra. The car will start and I can turn the Head Lights on and even blow the horn but the A/C, Power Widows, Keyless entry, Blinkers, Dash Lights and Radio do not work. I tried disconnecting the battery taking both leads off for five minutes to reset the computer but still no luck. Checked fusses and can't seem to find one blown.

Could it be a relay or is there another fuse block somewhere I missed? I started the car but not long enough to see if the radiator fans would kick on. The only things I disconnected during the repair were the Three connections to the Alternator and the connection to the radiator fan closest to the Alternator. Of Course the Battery was disconnected as well.

Any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated.

Al

Reply to
Allen Pargmann