Site for all to enjoy if you like street racing and girls!

This is my friends site. I'm from birmingham and this site is all about our group and hobbie.

Robby Clements

BeRMingham, Alabameee? Or Buuuurrrmmiinnghum, England?

Reply to
Kai Ponte

Does it matter?

Reply to
Pronto Breakneck

well if your internet carrier charges per distance I guess it would.

Reply to
KINGLIFER

I live in Birmingham England - and it doesn't look like the photo on the web site ....

Reply to
R. Murphy