Throttle Body setup

I just replaced the throttle body on my 86 D21 pickup ( 6 cylinder) with one from a wreck. It didn't solve my problem even though the dealer thought it would but that's another story. It's no running very well with this unit. Does anyone know what the step by step procedure to make sure everything is adjusted right? The Haynes manual is worthless (in this and most other respects). thanks

Reply to
mister880