96 Sentra.... Broke horn wire... now I can't find other end!

I had a hood latch problem on my 96 Sentra GXE and in the process I broke the green horn wire. I looked everywhere for the other end of the thing and could not find it. I looked at my shop manual and saw that the wire comes from the horn relay which sits adjacent to the right fender in the engine compartment. I found the relay and the green wire which goes to the horn. The wire disappears within the right fender where I could not find its tracks. I would appreciate some help about where goes close to the horn.

Reply to
Al Kondo

I've got a 200sx, it should be similar. There's a wire loom inside the upper radiator support it comes out of.

Gary k

Reply to
gary