Typical touchy Nissan brakes

Do you fellow Nissan people have annoyingly grabby brakes? This complaint has been lodged against the new G35 a million times, but I've only heard one or two mentions of it on the Sentra. My Sentra (95 200SX SE-R) can really tire out a leg after repeated exposure to stop-and-go traffic. Tell me I'm not the only one. I never had a complaint about Altima or Maxima brakes on my brief test drives of those. Is it just a Sentra and G35 thing?

Can anything be done to make brakes less touchy, or is this one of those fixed engineering designs we're stuck with for the life of the car?

Reply to
Crunchy Cookie

Using only genuine premium (and not the econo line) of pads, I've never heard of any complaints to either extent for the '95 Sentra line when I was in the shop.

Now using aftermaket equipment, oh yeah.

Wil

Reply to
Truck

Insert the word `Nissan' here ^, LOL