Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2009 SE-R
Anyone have any info on this car? How will it differ from the 2008?

back into the nissan fold
Good day all, Just bought a 2005 pathfinder today... looking forward to being a part of the nissan group again! Used to drive a 1985 200sx and later on a 1993 altima, both were very good to me. The...

Knock Sensor and EGR Valve fix
Hello, I have a 1998 Nissan Altima. The Service Engine Light is on. I got it checked and was told that 2 codes showed up. One is for a knock sensor and the other is for a EGR Valve. How can I replace...
2
2

Nissan Almera Window
Hi I have a 2006 Nissan Almera, the drivers windows rattles when I it's between right up and right down, like a metallic noise glass against steel, has anyone come across this before? Would love some...
1
1

1996 2.7 nissan terrano A/T oil temp and battery light.
the a/t oil temp light and battery lights flicker on and off but not all the time can go for days with out it happening. Any ideas?
2
2

04 SE R fuel system problem
i washed my car and now i am having problems with the fuel system. there is no power going to the fuel pump and the injectors are not injecting. anyone got any ideas?
1
1

navara clutch problems
Hi has anyone ever changed a clutch on these. I?ve been told it?s much easier to get at it by removing the engine rather than the box. Any Advice welcome, thanks

Nissan Terrano 2.7td slx Yr1994 SUNROOF PROBLEM
I have aproblem with my sunroof it will only go back about 12 inches and when i go to close it is stops about 1inch from the end. Can anyone help as i dont fany waking up to a wet interior Thanks sEan

Nissan Almera
I have a Nissan Almera Tino 2.2 Td Year2003 does this car have a timing belt or Chain?

skyline missing
:?: 88 R31 skyline missing constantly at idle and under load runs ok when up to speed,i have changed the,temp sensor,distributor,airflow meter,fuel only started this two days ago never had a problem...
1
1

2005 Nissan Frontier crew cab
Wondering how a rear facing child seat fits in a 2005 frontier... the seat we have is a graco snugride... the nissan site says that particular seat does fit, but i am wondering how far upright the...

OK do I trust my dealer or my local repair shop?
Over the years I have been using this local repair shop that specialized in Japanese cars, I have been going there now for over ten years and they are pretty competitively priced and always friendly,...
5
5

95 Nissan Truck Center Console
Looking for a grey 95 Nissan Pickup truck center console lid. New or like new condition. Any clues to where I can get one, besides the dealer for $120.00?
1
1

Stop Light Replacement - Pickup
The stop light mounted at the rear of the cab in my '95 Nissan pickup burned out, probably years ago. When I took it apart I found that it consists of about six miniature lamps embedded in epoxy. I...