2000 Altima GLE 65k maintenance

Hi,

I am looking at a 2000 Altima GXE to replace my 95 Escort.

1) Do 2000 Altima has timing belt or chain. What repairs/maintenance due at 65Kmile, water pump, radiator, clutch, etc. 2) Any horror stories (not so horror for a 95 Escort owner) about 2000 Altima? 3) Is GXE is the luxury/top trim of SE/XE/GLE/GXE? ? Is ABS and dual airbags are standard in GXE?

Appreciate any help.

Sam

Reply to
sams