2001 Altima security??

I want to disable it, I want to install an auto start but don't want to pay the $400-500 they want to charge because of the security...

I also wouldn't mind paying under $5 for a key, rather than the $70 they charge for a key with the chip.

Any ideas? Is it possible? If so, how? Thanks!

All this security... it only inconveniences the owners!! NOT the criminals!! :o(

Reply to
nguser

Correction, it's a 2000, not 2001...

Reply to