2002 Altima - Where is the horn?

The horn on my 2002 Altima will only click when the button is depressed. Need to find the horn to remove and troubleshoot. I can hear it clicking but I can't locate it! Any help on how to get to it for removal

-- Message posted using

information at

woolybooger

"woolybooger" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

With all due respect........If you can't find the horn you should really think about taking it to an authorized repair center.

You did say any help......after all.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Cox

Found the horn bolted to the radiator support on the driver's side. Had to remove air intake and left front fender liner as well as most of front bumper clips to get access. Replaced in thirty minutes after I got to it.

-- Message posted using

information at

woolybooger