2003 Nissan Altima Performance

I have one of the 2003 3.5L Nissan Altimas which was an awesome car to begin with, but now I've done some performance tweaking with the engine, exhaust etc .. and now the car screams. I've taken it to the dragstrip a few times and I'm running better times than most of the naturally aspirated cars out there... including all of the old muscle cars. If your interested in some performance parts for your altima check out

Chriss

what up man, i saw this and i wanted to reply, i know that you are enjoying your

3.5 SE. i go and test drive cars all the time and this was one of my favorites. the one i drove was a five speed and when that car comes out the hole in first gear its like one of the best times in your life because it is so fun to drive. 0-60 in 5.4 sec. it do it don't it.
Reply to
grjones

Hi:

Was looking to apply some mods to my 3.5 any suggestions.

Thanks

Reply to
justdog