2004 Altimas Compared to Accord & Camry: Will Be Buying One Of Them ?

Hello:
Will be buying a new 2004, and, frankly, up to now have considered only a Camry or Accord.
I have just seen the new Altima's, and like them.
My main criterian are "reliability", handling, and safety
As I've never had a Nissan product, would be most apprciative for any thoughts or opinions on the following.
How are the 2004 Altimas on reliability, and projected life,compared to the Accords and Camry's ?
Do I need, or want, a 6 cyl. ?
What don't you like ? Any caveats, etc.
Not to sure what else to ask; any other thoughts would really be welcome.
Much thanks, Bob
I faced the same decision 2 months ago and ended up getting the v6 Altima (3.5SE) and I'm glad I did. It has a very large interior, largest back seat, handles like a sports car and stops like a dream, and it is very very fast.
Good luck.
Robert

the