93 Altima stalling out

I have a 1993 Altima that is stalling out. It doesn't matter if I am accelerating or braking or going around a curve. It just dies on me. I had the distributor replace and the valve gasket cover replaced. Any other idea?

Reply to
Mom0309

My car is doing the same thing, and I have replaced the fuel filter and it still stalling out. does anybody know what is causing the problem? I have had several people saying it could be the fuel pump or throttle sensor.

Reply to
alabamamom